Abbreviation: Lane Hackers
The Lane Hackers are a criminal group with the technical expertise to monitor and disrupt Trade Lanes for the purpose of seizing valuable cargo. The powerful alliance between the Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, and Outcasts serves as the dominant unlawful force in Liberty space and most of the Independent Worlds.
- They launched a bold raid on Norfolk Shipyards in 814AS
- The Lane Hackers are responsible for the greatest credit lost of stolen goods in the Cortez System back in 801AS.
- The dark matter storm that was supposed to destroy Kepler in 730AS never arrived, and because Ageira lobbied the Liberty government to build an alternate Trade Lane through Galileo this scandal fueled the growth of the Lane Hackers.
- Their MO usually involves some variant of Ageira technology or techniques.
- Their pilots are generally better trained than the Xenos
- Despite being pirates, they aren't afraid of public appearances, having at times vacationed at the Curacao resort in Cortez or competing (incognito) in a Los Angeles surf competition.
- As far back as 801AS, they have helped provide other pirate factions, such as the Outcasts with cargo manifest information to help them target valuable convoys.
Ship Fittings Edit
- Weapons: Unknown